Tuesday 22 July 2014

Review: Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair #3) by Raine Miller



Synopsis
The third part in The Blackstone Affair series: A love on the brink of being destroyed. The fight of a lifetime to keep it alive.
Big surprises are on the horizon for Ethan and Brynne as they struggle to adjust to what life has thrown at them. Demons from the past are threatening to destroy the passionate bond they’ve forged despite their vow that nothing will ever keep them apart. A truly devastating loss coupled with the promise of a new hope opens their eyes to what is most important, but is it possible for the lovers to move on from the painful histories that continue to haunt them? A stalker is still lurking in the shadows, plotting evil amidst the distraction of the 2012 Olympic games in London. Brynne and Ethan are on the cusp of losing everything as the stakes rise. Will they yield to circumstances beyond their control or will they give every ounce of fight they have left to save each other and win the ultimate prize of a life together?


Eyes Wide Open is a passion-wrought story that shows us what pure love can achieve when tested and what the heart can accomplish despite danger and adversity

Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1) by Raine Miller Book 1: AMAZON / My Review
   All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2) by Raine Miller Book 2: AMAZON / My Review     
  Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3) by Raine MillerBook 3:  AMAZON / Review Below 
 Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4) by Raine MillerBook 4: AMAZON / My Review

My Review



4 Fabulous heart racing stars!

Book three of The Blackstone Affair series did not let me down! It was a fast paced captivating book which took you on a journey. It never got boring or dragged on a certain situation , it was all on point and kept you hooked!

“I know I'm a bit rough around the edges and I know I've trampled my way through your life, but I do love you with all of my heart. Never doubt that. You're my girl, and I want you and I need you with me forever.”

Book 1 was in Brynne's POV and Book 2 was in Ethan's POV..well in book three you have both Ethan and Brynne's POV. I thought it helped make you understand the situations better from both their points of view, so it gives us a better overall insight.

“My position was simple, really. I didn't care about her past. It changed nothing in my feelings for her. She was the one-the one person I needed to be with. Now it was just a matter of convincing her of this fact. And I will... because I love her.”

It starts off where All In finishes. In this book you see Ethan's nightmares getting worse and how Brynne tries to help him get better. Their relationships ends up moving forward faster than both of them had anticipated. Ethan tries to understand Brynne better especially her need to model and have nude pictures taken. And Ethan..well bless his heart he tries to open up more

“Are you real?" He whispered, brushing up my face with the back of his fingers in a cherishing caress. "Because I'll want you forever.”

As we get to see from Ethans POV we find out more about his dreams and what he went through


We also meet new characters..aww little Zara you are adorable!



“My eyes have really only been opened since you came into my world. You gave me everything. You made me really want to see what was around me, for the first time in my adult life. You made me want you. You made me want... a life. You were my greatest give of all, Ethan James Blackstone." She reached up to touch my face and held her palm there, her eyes showing me so much of what she felt.

I covered her palm on my cheek with my hand. "As you were for me, my beautiful American girl.”


The danger is still there..someone is still after Brynne and they will do anything to get her. I loved the suspense even though i had a feeling I knew who it would be andd.. I was right! I really enjoyed this series..and wait a minute..there is more??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment