Title: Beautiful Failure
Author: Mariah Cole
Genre: New Adult
Publication Date:December 17, 2013
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
If you're looking for a heartwarming story about a girl who falls deeply in love with a troubled boy who changes her life--a sob story with pretty metaphors and a million ways that'll tell you how "broken" she is, STOP. Don't read another word of this.
I'm not that type of girl.
My name is Emerald Anderson and I'm not going to bullshit you: I flunked out of college after my sophomore year, I've been fired from every job I've ever taken, and I've never had a fully functioning relationship in my life.
I wish I could say that I had a cheerleader in my corner, someone who says, "No, Emerald--You're great and you are good at something!" but I don't. My grandparents are completely oblivious to my life, and my mother's dying words to me were "You're going to end up just like me one day. A beautiful nothing."
She was right.
As I decide to start my life over and take two jobs that will forever change me--one from the inside, and one from the outside, I keep my mother's words close to my heart so I can keep the sexy and mysterious Carter Black away.
He's the first man who's ever pursued me, the first man who seems bent on finding out why I am the way I am, but he's wasting his time.
I'm not broken. I don't need to be fixed. I'm perfectly fine being a beautiful failure...
Starbucks Addict. New Adult author. Dreamer.
* Author Website: http://unapologeticmc.blogspot.com/
* Author GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7319309.Mariah_Cole
* GoodReads Page for Book: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18625288-beautiful-failure
* Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Failure-Series-Mariah-Cole-ebook/dp/B00HDSBXP8/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1387318027&sr=8-11&keywords=mariah+cole
* Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/beautiful-failure-mariah-cole/1117736123?ean=2940149071050