Wednesday 9 September 2015

Review: King (King #1) By T.M.Frazier



Synopsis

Homeless, hungry and desperate enough to steal, Doe has no memories of who she is or where she comes from.

A notorious career criminal just released from prison, King is someone you don’t want to cross unless you’re prepared to pay him back in blood, sweat, pu$$y or a combination of all three.

King’s future hangs in the balance. Doe’s is written in her past. When they come crashing together, they will have to learn that sometimes in order to hold on, you have to first let go. 

Warning: This book contains graphic violence, consensual and non consensual sex, drug use, abuse, and other taboo subjects and adult subject matter.

Buy Here --->>> Amazon UK | Amazon US


**************************************************

My Review
5 STARS!!

After reading The dark light of day I added T.M.Frazier on my list of authors I needed to stalk and read every book they write.When the first book they write turns out to be frikin amaaazing you feel like what if the next book doesn't live up to your expectations because the bars been set pretty high right now. Well let me tell you Mrs Frazier just keeps upping her game.

Every book she has written has you up at night reading like you don't have to wake up the next day. There are never regrets the next day when you are walking around like a zombie answering questions with random words that make no sense since your mind is still stuck in the book you read the night before. Oh add in the cliffhanger that has you trying to figure out what will happen next and then staring at your calendar hoping days would go faster since release date seems too far away.And who the hell can wait so long. So yeah you are slowly dying day by day. Thanks T.M.Frazier!

"If you fuck with me and what's mine, then yes, I am the judge. I am the jury. And sometimes when the situation calls for it, I am the motherfucking executioner."

It all starts out with Doe, a woman who has lost her memory who stumbles across King and everything changes.King has just came out of prison and is finding out that he doesn't enjoy the lifestyle as much as he once did.He is a tattoo artist with a business which he runs with his partner Preppy. They were two kids with rough past and they dreamed of making it big. Doe wasn't planned for, she just walked in and things changed. King is drawn to her, she isn't like him yet they fit so perfectly together.

'King filled me so completely. Not just my body. My heart. My soul. My life. I didn't give a shit if I ever got my memory back. Because with King, I knew exactly who I was.'

This book broke my heart and left my emotions all over the place and then the cliffhanger? omg give me a break woman! I loved the main characters but what was great about this book was I loved the secondary characters just as much. Bear and Preppy! I love Preppy. If you don't love Preppy then I'm sorry we can't be friends.Everyone needs a Preppy in their life. I can not wait to find out more abut Bear he is such a loyal character and he intrigues me.

I recommend this book to everyone. You just need to read this book, actually read all of T.M. Frazier's books. You won't regret it ;)


**ARC provided by the author for an honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment