Wednesday 2 September 2015

Review: More Than Her (More Than #2) by Jay McLean




Synopsis
"For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction."

For every choice you make there are rewards, 
or there are consequences.
It was my choice to walk away the first time.
And my choice to chase her the second.
But sometimes you don't get a choice, 
and all you get are the consequences.


"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, 
while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

Unless that someone is Logan Matthews. 
Because loving him didn't give me 
the strength to walk away.
It didn't give me 
the courage to fight for him.
And when it was over, 
all it gave me was a broken heart.


*****************************************************

My Review
4 Stars!!

I really enjoyed More than this and I don't really know why I left this one soo late. I have been meaning to get round to it since ages but something always made me put it off. I think it may have been all the people that said they are in a love/hate relationship with Logan and I was just like whaaaat? Oh please i don't want to hate him what if i don't like him? This is not cool since I instantly liked him in More than this.It also may have been because it had two parts and I had a bad feeling it would end at a cliffhanger.Jay McLean loves to torture us ;)

"The worst part is that you and me--we could have been amazing. We could have had it all, Logan. Everything. And you fucked it up."

After finishing More than Her I have to say i totally understand why people felt that way. I just wanted to smack some sense into him gaaah! Why are boys so stupid?! *pulls hair out* so frustrating I swear! I wished he would tell Amanda exactly what he was feeling because that was totally unfair. The ending leaves you needing more since its definitely not the end to Amanda and Logan's story. I'm scared to carry on I just don't know how it's all going to work out and if all can be forgiven. I really hope its not going to be back and forth with a whole load of tension for long i really don't.But I'm intrigued to see what will happen how/if the characters develop. Logan's past was something alright..I always knew from the first moment you meet him in MTT that there was so much more to him and that underlying sadness.He has been pretty much lost and incomplete for a long time.He has been putting on quite convincing act with his friends and family. He wasn't living, just drifting along.

This book is fr anyone who enjoys a tearjerker, who wants their emotions to be all over the place, from laughter one minute, to tears the next.


"I'll follow you wherever, Logan. For as long as you'll have me."
Forever, I thought. But I kept that to myself.”


I also want more of the gang I want to know whats happening with Dylan and Heidi and whats up with that. Dylan is a mystery to me I need to know more and what his story is. Hopefully I will find out more in More than him when I get round to it ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment