Wednesday 14 January 2015

Review: The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2) by J.A. Redmerski


~Book 2- (Review Below) - Amazon UK | Amazon US | Paperback US | Paperback UK


Synopsis
He was taking the long road. She was taking the road to nowhere. It just so happened that they led to the same place…

Five months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen.

Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to THE EDGE OF NEVER, Camryn and Andrew are pursuing their love for music and living life to the fullest as they always swore to do. But when tragedy befalls them, their relationship is put to the ultimate test. As Camryn tries to numb her pain, Andrew makes a bold decision: To get their life back on track, they’ll set out on another cross-country road trip. Together they find excitement, passion, adventure—and challenges they never could have anticipated.

Sexy. Daring. Dangerous. THE EDGE OF ALWAYS takes you on a ride you won’t forget .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Review

3.5- 4 Stars!!

This book 2 of 'The edge of never' series and I loved book 1 so much it made it to my favourites and I think it was a perfect book in itself and could have been left as a standalone. I usually feel a apprehensive when I love a book and then they have a sequel but I have such high expectations due to the previous book and a lot of the times it can lead to a let down. I didn't enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed the first but I think it was because it had a different vibe to it which I will explain in a minute.

"This is our life. We met on the road; we grew to know and to love each other on the road. It's where we were meant to be for however long, and what we're going to do until it becomes clear we were meant to do something else."

First of all thank you Harper Collins UK!! I won this book on Goodreads and I'm so happy because now I have both books and they look so pretty together!(Ignore the other books, this is the only pic I have with them both!)


I read this a while back but I never got a chance to review it.I tell myself I will review straight after yet that never happens! So as I was saying this one starts off where book 1 left off from and I found out that I had missed the characters. Especially Andrew!! ;)

"Our story us over, yes, but our journey isn't, because we'll always live on the edge until the day we die."

This book has more of a serious vibe to it, there are a lot of things that happen, that these two characters go through, things start falling apart.Things aren't how they used to be but Andrew will do anything and everything to get everything back, to heal the hurt and pain. Ahh I could not get enough of him, he is just perfect. He is so patient, loving and supporting all the way through and he truly give their relationship his all.

Camryn played her part too they come together to heal each other. There were times though that Camryn really annoyed me and there was some drama I could have done without. But all in all I would totally recommend this series! And J.A.Redmeski is amazing, the writing makes you want to carry on. She is on my list of author which I need to go through and read all her books!


“You’re the world to me,” I whisper onto
her lips. “I hope you never forget that.”
“I’ll never forget,” she whispers back.. “But if I ever do, for
whatever reason, I hope you’ll always find a way to remind me.”
...“Always.”



No comments:

Post a Comment