Sunday 7 December 2014

Review: Waking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly


Synopsis

It's the morning after her cousin's bachelorette party in Vegas and Megan Scott wakes up with the mother of all hangovers. Even worse, she's in a stranger's penthouse having woken up with something else as well - a funny, arrogant, sexy...husband!
Up until now, finding even a boyfriend had seemed impossible - been there, got the broken heart, sworn off men for good. Then a few martinis with Carter...no, Connor Reed and she's gone from first meet to marriage in one night!
Megan wants a lawyer. But Connor's shocking bombshell?

"I don't want a divorce."
Buy Links-->> Amazon US | Amazon UK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is an old review of mine that was on my GoodReads but I forgot to add to my blog!

My Review

3 cute, fun filled stars!

When I got this book it did remind me of What happens in Vegas at the start but anyways this was short and fun.I knew what would happen in this book well main bits anyways the title gives it away!


It all start off when Megan wakes up in a strange bed with a man and finds out that she married him. Connor remembers what happened the night before as for Megan everything is a little fuzzy and she doesn't remember why she would marry someone she had just met.She wants a divorce whilst Connor wants to make the marriage work.

I enjoyed the book I liked how it was funny and cute!I needed a quick book to read and this is what i picked out.There were parts that annoyed me like how distrustful Megan was,I understood her past made her how she is but C'mon now! Connor was funny but he never wanted to see what he felt for Megan he was too busy creating the perfect marriage.

“Life isn't about getting everything you want the instant you want it.Some thing are worth waiting for.”

Both Megan and Connor have past issues that they need to work on which causes the marriage to have its ups and downs.This book is in both Megan and Connor's POV which helps give you better understanding of both characters.


“Connor looking at the text he sent Jeff the night before:


8:42pm..Reed:Need you to go to Denver w me.
8:46pm..Jeff: in meeting. give me 1 hr.
8:53pm..Reed: no can do. want wife back. going now. think i cn talk her into it wth sperm.

Hell.Please don't let him have called her.

8:53pm..Jeff: R U drinking?
8:55pm..Reed: have wht she wants. solllid plan. better than hers.
8:56pm..Jeff: leaving now. wait 4 me.
9:02pm..Reed: don't worry botu it.
9:02pm..Jeff: WAIT 4 ME.
9:04pm..Jeff: PICKUP YOU PHONE
9:57pm..Jeff: you should stop for drink @ that bar in terminal with the big olives b4 flight.
10:22pm..Reed: hey, UR at the bar. you look pissed.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment