Thursday 5 September 2013

Book Promo/Guest Post: The Escape By Amber Fast



Synopsis
When tragedy strikes the life of twenty one year old Annabelle Martin the only thing she knows to do is run. She takes her best friend Harper Reed and moves to a small town in Tennessee. The two began starting a new life in the country not expecting to fall in love. When Anna met Paisley he was everything she had ever wanted in a man, Harper fell for his best friend Ryder and life was perfect for them, until something terrible happens. Will Anna ever get to experience her happily ever after or will the tragedy of her past haunt her forever?

New Kindle Cover


Guest Post- What Inspired you to write?
In all honesty I have always wanted to write a book, but after having four kids and a husband it's a bit hard to find time to write like I would like too. Me and my sister had talked about writing a book together which was actually The Escape, but she wasn't feeling to inspired so I in turn wrote it my self with her beta reading the whole time. I found it easy to write this book, and I think it's because not only am I a huge fan of living in the country, but I too married my own best friend/ redneck country boy so Paisley was inspired a lot from my husband. Also I have a set of twins (but there boy/ girl. This book just poured out of me as I wrote. Now the one I am working on now "The Million dollar affair is going to take a bit longer because it's not a novella. It's set to be released in January

Author Bio

My name is Amber Fast I call West Virginia home. I have four amazing kiddos. Payten, Hannah, Landen & Izabella. I married my best friend on 11/11/11. I have a passion for writing and singing. My first book called "The Escape" was published on August 13th 2013. I am currently working on my second book titled "The Million Dollar Affair" I read all different genres but I write Erotica Romance :)



No comments:

Post a Comment