Sunday 22 February 2015

Review: Here Be Sexist Vampires (Deep In Your Veins, #1) by Suzanne Wright


Synopsis
Sam Parker is a vampire with a gift so strong and substantial that she is invited to partake in a test for a place in the Grand High Master Vampire’s private army. She finds that not only has the army never included a woman, but it has never included a Sventé vampire; a breed that is regarded by the super strong Pagori breed and the hypnotically beautiful Keja breed to be too tame and human-like. Most refuse to take her seriously, especially a Pagori commander named Jared who she craves in spite of herself.


The Grand High Master, however, sees her potential and offers her the position of Jared’s co-commander to help train the newest squad in time for the impending attack on his home. Sam has to demonstrate to Jared and the squad of chauvinists why it is incredibly foolish to underestimate a wilful, temperamental, borderline-homicidal Sventé female. 


Warning: This novel contains an iron-willed female vampire with an energy whip, a sexist male vampire who is determined to have her, explicit vampy sex, and a romance story with real bite.

Buy here --->> Amazon US | Amazon UK


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Review

4 Bite Me Stars!

Why haven't I heart of this series before? And this author?
This is my first book by Suzanne Wright and I really enjoyed more.Will definitely be reading more by her. It's been a while since I read any paranormal book and especially Vampire ones and I really needed a change and this one was just sitting in my kindle app, begging me to start it. I'm soo glad I did.


HBSV drew me in straight away and I was never bored. It's one of them books which makes you want to carry on, you need to know what will happen next. It's not just a paranormal romance its so much more.It has romance, humour, action and more. I loved the characters and can't wait to get to know them all better. Only weird thing I felt was the guys giggling LOL i just kept imagining them being all girly.

“So you’re prejudiced against women, young vampires, and against another breed of vampire. I bet you’re a delight to have around.”

Jared oh Jared! Sexist pig who made me laugh and want to smack him at times.Jared and Sam were awesome together, I could not get enough of their little arguments and banter.I'm glad it was written in dual pov I liked knowing both characters view and feelings about things, it helped a lot in matters. Jared and Sam felt the attraction as soon as they met yet they were both being stubborn.They are perfect for each other and even though they annoy each other at times, when anything bad happens they seek each others company or solace.


Jared’s lips were suddenly at my ear. “The only vampire who’ll be manhandling you tonight is me.” 


“If I let you.”


I want more! I will be reading the next book as soon as I am done with a few arcs!


No comments:

Post a Comment