Sunday 8 February 2015

Review: Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles #4) by Amelia Hutchins

Book 1- Fighting Destiny- My Review
Book 2-Taunting Destiny - My Review
Book 3- Escaping Destiny- My Review


Synopsis
Less than six months ago my life was twisted and flipped on its side. Things have changed so much I barely recognize myself anymore. 

I am no longer an Enforcer. 

I am no longer a Witch. 

I no longer hate the Fae. (For the most part) 

And the sex-on-a-stick-gorgeous-Fae? He isn't really the Dark Prince. 

No, he is the father of my children and with the babies on the way, the land dying and the Mages closing in; alliances will have to be formed if we are all to make it through the war that is coming to our front door.

Between warring Gods and Goddesses, how are any of us supposed to win?


Goodreads | Amazon UK | Amazon US 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Review

3.5 Stars!!

Before I start if you are reading this and haven't read the other books in this series please don't let this review or rating stop you because I absolutely loved all the previous books in this series. Like seriously they are awesome! So stop reading this review and go grab fighting destiny!



“I’ll spend eternity loving you, Synthia. And tormenting you in my bed, until you admit who your master is,” he finished.

“I have no master,” I whispered sleepily. “I’ll have a husband soon, and the love of my life. No master though,” I continued.
“I guess we’re not done here,” he replied roguishly.


I have been patiently waiting for this book and I was so excited when it was finally released. I needed my Ryder fix and I adore most the characters in this series, Ristan and the brother rock.I hear they are getting their own books which I will definitely be looking forward to reading. I was pretty disappointed with this one, I really wanted to love it like the rest but I just didn't feel the same as when I was reading the previous books. I think it may have been that too much was going on or the parts where it slowed down and I didn't feel like I was fully connected to the story.

The babies were adorable and I wanted there to be more just Syn, Ryder and the babies scenes.I don't know how to write this review to be honest.
Oh and Ristan's change broke my bloody heart!! Nooo not be awesome funny demon :( There are so many parts of this book so many stories intertwined and I want to kind of know everything all at once but my brain is like uhm no I don't think so!

”I knew I loved him, but love wasn’t strong enough to seduce destiny into giving us what we wanted. Danu kept telling me that destiny had to be won, that I wasn’t just born to it, and that I had to fight to get it.”


You see a totally different softer side to Ryder and how big events effect him. Aww Ryder! I liked him when he was a bit of an arsehole but he still has his dirty mouth ;) I was left wondering about different characters lives in this book. Usually the main focus is on Syn, Ryder and Ristan..well that's what I see but when this book finished I was left wondering about other characters and trying to see how their book would go, who are they really? whose head I'd like to be in.

Overall I still love this author for giving me these awesome Fae and this series! I won't give up on it, I will still be reading the last book and any other book Amelia releases. I hope you still give this one a chance you may love it ;)

”Forever will never be long enough with you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment