Friday 30 August 2013

Review: Dissolution (Breach #1.5) By K.I. Lynn


"I wondered if I was like a drug addict going through withdrawal. I had all the symptoms, my physical dependence on Lila showing its ugly self.

My depression and anxiety spiked, and I craved her more than I ever had before. I needed her."

Oh..My..God!
5 Heart Rending Stars!

If you haven't read book 1 which is Breach you better get reading!

I think I just died a little inside!This short novella caused an uproar of emotion in me..Oh Nathan!Reading this made me fall for Nathan even more than before he is such a tortured soul and you just want him to be happy again!

This is just what I needed after reading Breach which is in Lila's POV you dont really understand Nathan and we dont know much about his past and what happened to him..

"I wouldn’t let what happened to her happen to Lila. I couldn’t. Lila would live. Lila would meet someone worthy and start a family. Lila would be happy.

But not with me.
A sob erupted from my chest, startling me."


This novella was brilliant, it built Nathans character and gave us an insight to what he was going through..And it was heart breaking! Nathan has a lot of demons he has to fight on a daily basis.Lila is the same as Nathan, they are both tortured souls with a fucked up pasts.They understand and need each other but Nathan let her go and now everything is worse than before..

Oh Nathan!
When the hell is book 2 being released bacause I need it.. right about NOW!









No comments:

Post a Comment