Monday 19 August 2013

Review: Truth By Aleatha Romig


Synopsis

Book #2 of the Consequences Series:


Claire Nichols endured the CONSEQUENCES of Anthony Rawlings’ vendetta. 



When she first arrived to his home, her goal was survival. Through strength and compartmentalization Claire captivated her captor. Her resilience in the face of his rule threatened Anthony’s well developed plan. He thought he taught her to behave-but domination became desire and Claire taught Tony to love. 



Their passion and adoration in a world of opulence appeared perfect, yet the reality was a roller coaster of emotion. Claire’s world teetered on the edge of sanity as Antony monitored her every move. When given the opportunity to flee, Claire drove away—a fateful decision which began a well laid plan. 



Unbeknownst to either of them, there were others who saw past the perfect facade of Anthony Rawlings. There were others who saw the TRUTH. Conspiracy and unfulfilled promises result in an early prison release for Claire. Not just a release—a pardon. According to the law, her crime never happened! 



Will it be that easy? Faced with freedom from her past—can Claire seize it? Can she build a new life, mend her broken spirit, become the woman she once was, and seek her own revenge? Or is it all a game? And does the game master have different plans?

How does Sophia Burke fit into the puzzle that is Tony and Claire? Will her presence affect the future of this well esteemed man? Can he dominate twice? Is that his goal? 



TRUTH continues the tumultuous saga of CONSEQUENCES,introduces new players, and uncovers more intrigue. Aleatha Romig skillfully weaves past transgressions through current deception to create a fervent world of obsessed desire. In this reality can an all-consuming relationship survive? 



When buried sins are discovered they threaten not only Tony and Claire’s future—but their very lives! Will the TRUTH be revealed in time?


My Review


5 MIND BLOWING STARS!! 



THAT.WAS.INTENSE!



“Mr Anthony Rawlings had a lesson to learn and Claire claimed the role as teacher.” 



WARNING: This book may cause your body and mind to explode due to the numerous emotions you will feeling throughout the entire book! You may never be the same again :O


Bravo Aleatha Romig! Just when I thought you couldn't possibly outdo Consequences..you proved me wrong! I was blown away with this one it was better than the first book so now I have very high expectations for book 3!
Ahh so many twists and turns just when you think you have it all figured out..BOOM..a new turn in events and every theory of yours is turned on its head.

“In their figurative game of chess, Anthony Rawlings had Claire in check. Every move she made, he countered.”

A big part of reading this book was my change in heart..After reading the first book I vowed to hate Tony with everything in me! I really really really hated him!!! But then.. in this book..the new Tony won me over!I always thought ahh even if he does change i just wouldnt get over all the bad stuff he did..Oh how wrong i was! The more you learn about him and his family the more you start to understand him and understand why he did what he did.. Oh Tony you are amazing! :D I am now officially Team Tony!
Don't disappoint me!

“...His words were barely audible. That was all right; they weren’t intended for anyone except the woman who wasn’t there. “I’m so sorry... for everything... why? ... why did you leave me?” As the tears coated his cheeks he told himself, Anthony Rawlings doesn’t cry. He doesn’t apologize, and he doesn’t cry...”

I really liked how eventually all the sections come together the past and the present .I liked how Tony's character develops throughout the book how he opens up to Claire. And how Claire becomes a stronger person and stands up to him. Some characters pissed me off in this book. Aleatha Romig toying with our emotions again!

I am soooo glad this book doesnt end at a cliffhanger!!!!

I cant wait for CONVICTED!I need this book now!



My casting for Tony and Claire..









No comments:

Post a Comment