Tuesday 20 August 2013

Review: Friend-zoned (Friend-Zoned #1) By Belle Aurora



Synopsis
Nikolai Leokov never thought he'd fall in love with the only girl he's ever befriended. 

Valentina Tomic has issues with commitment after the ultimate betrayal. 

When Tina decides to make broody Nik's day better, she never thought she would end up friends with the hard man. 

Nik has never had a woman be so affectionate to him without expecting something in return. 

Nik and Tina cordially invite you to read Friend-zoned. 

A story of friendship, humour and love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Review

5 Amazing Stars!!



"Oh. My. God.
Angels must have broken out in song when this man was born. I feel like breaking out in song.
He is so handsome"


This book had a little bit of everything in it.I was hooked on it the moment i started reading and yes i stayed up late to finish this book and it was soooo worth it!

It is a story about Tina who has moved from California to New York a few years back to get away from the past that still haunts her she owns a boutique opposite a club called The White Rabbit.She watches a gorgeous man come out 3 times to take his cigarette break and he never smiles.One day she decides to send him candy wax lips and a note.

“Smile sometime, handsome.”

Nik the owner of The White Rabbit doesn't date and is upfront about what he wants.He is curious and wants to know who sent the candy and has told his brother Max to find out who sent them and bring them to him.

Cute girls wanna kiss. I don’t do that shit. Kissing means special things like relationships and girlfriends. And I don’t have relationships or girlfriends. I have fuck buddies. Because I fuck. Often. I most definitely don’t make love. I might not screw hard all the time but even slow screwing is just screwing.

He thinks Tina is after a relationship and is shocked when she just wants to be friends..


“So we can be friends, right?”

Wait, what?

I stare at her, a frown forming at my mouth.
Did I..? Did I just get Friend-zoned?


Nik and Tina struggle to hide their feelings for each other.They just want to be friends right?

“Tell me you want this as much as I do.”

I love all the characters in this book they are amazing!

Tina
Tina is a funny woman she makes people smile and everyone loves her..well other than She-devil Sissy :D She is a warm and kind but also broken due to an incident that happened in her past..

Nik
Ahh Nik he is awesome he is charming..He had a rough time as a kid he had to grow up fast and has demons to overcome, his past life is never too far away I love all the guys Max,Ghost and Trick and the girls Mimi,Nat and Lola!


Ohhh i just found out the next book is about Ghost and Nat! 




CAN.NOT.WAIT!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment