Thursday 24 October 2013

Review: Willing Captive By Belle Aurora



Synopsis
Delilah “Lily” Flynn is used to her drab existence. Lily’s been living it for twenty two years. 
Her boring life is suddenly turned on its head when she’s rudely kidnapped from her bedroom.
Or so she thinks.

Nox Taylor is far too high up in his field to be assigned a babysitting job. 
There’s nothing more he wants than to complete his mission so he can be rid of the smartass tomboy, Lily.

Day after day, Nox watches Lily and her strange ways. She’s unlike any woman he’s ever met. 
Getting close to the girl is purely for her own protection…right?

Lily never imagined she’d make her first real friends in captivity. 
What lengths would she go through to keep them?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My Review
~~5 BEAUTIFUL, UNEXPECTED STARS!~~


Okayy what can I say? other than Belle you frikin rock!
After reading the synopsis and some teasers I already knew I would love this one as much as the friend-zoned series even though it was totally different there were still parts that were hilarious!


Nox walks forward to Rock, places a hand on his shoulder and asks in complete seriousness,"How about I run you a nice bubble bath?"

Rock shrugs his hand off harshly."Fuck you, motherfucker"


Delilah “Lily” Flynn has lived a very sheltered life with her overprotective father controlling her life. He says it's for her safety but what is it he is trying to protect her from, is she really in any danger? Unlike her sister Lily sticks to the rules and does what her father asks of her but what happens when she is taken from her bedroom..blindfolded..captured?
Her boring, safe and secure is no longer the same..

Nox job isn't to babysit anyone, he knew this job would be trouble so when he has a task of kidnapping and taking Lily to a safe house to protect her of the danger she is in things go from bad to chaos.Lily is a real piece of work and all he wants is for it all to be over with so he can do his normal work. Nox doesn't exist nobody knows him and its the only way he has this job, he can walk away and never be traced.

“Standing face to face with a still pissed Nox, I find myself getting pissed, too. Nox just has that effect on me. I swear this guy must’ve been conceived through back door action. There’s no way being that much of an asshole is natural.”

As much as Lily irritates him she also intrigues him, she isn't like any woman he has met and she captures his attention.
Lily finds comfort in the friends she makes during her captivity and doesn't want to let them go. With no idea where her parents and sister are and a death threat looming over her head what will she trust Nox to keep her safe?

“Can't help who you fall in love with, princess.”

Okay I loved Nox, Lily , Rock and Boo!! Omg Belle you create some brilliant characters!This book made me laugh, sob, swoon, jump up and down in joy and so much more.This book is in both Lily and Nox's POV which I loved as you get an insight on both characters which makes you love them even more.I was hooked from page one and I could not stop reading.

Dude, I would love for Rock and Boo to have a book I swear I would so buy it!! And do a happy dance ;) I loved Rock ohhh he made me laugh and I really wanted to be in his head C'mon now how brilliant would that be?!

Belle Aurora go get writing so I can read and love more of your books woman!


**ARC provided by author for an honest review**

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Buy Links

Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FGFYIS4

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FGFYIS4

No comments:

Post a Comment